Losing weight by having a walk
It is important to “learn how to walk” if you want to get advantage of a natural exercise ...Read More
Benefits provided by Green Coffee Bean Max
Given all the properties found on green coffee bean extract, this is the main ingredient of the formulation ...Read More
See the opinion of customers about the results provided by Green Coffee Bean Max ...Read More
8 ways to accelerate your metabolism
You probably have found at least one reference to metabolism on most of the articles related to weight loss, but, do you know exactly what metabolism means? Metabolism involves all the chemical reactions which take place on the cells of your body, these chemical processes transform nutrients of food into the energy your body requires for an optimal performance. The organism needs energy to breathe, for digestive processes, for muscle mass manufacturing, to store fat, to make blood circulate…but the energy which is not used is “stored” on the organism as more fat.
The basal metabolism is the minimal power consumption required by the body to live while it is resting. This minimal consumption can vary from one person to another. The basal metabolism is the responsible for the weight differences between two persons who may have similar activities and dietetic programs. The metabolic rate is the speed at which the body uses available energy (calories burning). In general, the more muscle and less fat your body has, the higher your metabolism rate. Men usually have a higher metabolic rate than women, since female body has more fat and less muscle than a male body. The genetic inheritance has also a great incidence on the metabolism of a person.
The organ in charge of regulating the metabolism is the thyroid, since it produces hormones which influence on almost every aspect of the performance of body. Therefore, a thyroid condition may produce problems on metabolism.
Let’s see a list of factors which can accelerate the metabolism. If your metabolism is not having the required speed, you can accelerate it in many ways:
- MAKE EXERCISE. Your body is constantly burning calories even if it is resting. However, metabolic rate is higher in people with more muscle mass; exercise routines which include weightlifting are especially effective.
- DRINK WATER. Body needs water to burn calories. If you are dehydrated your metabolism becomes slower. Try to drink at least two litters of water every day.
- SMALL FOODS. Instead of having a few abundant meals every day, eat a variety of small meals, but make sure of not ingesting more 1200 calories per day.
- PROTEINS. Your metabolism burns more calories when proteins are digested by your body. You should eat foods rich on proteins.
- COFFEE. Taken with moderation, coffee accelerates your metabolic rate. A cup of coffee in the morning is like an injection which increases your energy levels and your power of concentration.
- GREEN TEA. It also increases the metabolic rate; two or four cups of green tea per day can help the body to burn about 17% of calories, more than the normal percentage.
- AVOID FAST WEIGHT LOSS DIETS. These diets will help you to lose extra weight (sometimes at the expense of a good nutrition), but this weight loss comes from losing muscle mass, and remember, with less muscle mass, the metabolism rate decreases.
- GREEN COFFEE BEAN MAX. Include the natural supplement Green Coffee Bean Max on your diet, it will provide your body the required stimulus to accelerate your metabolism.